Initstaz.big

gmona48

Can anyone upload or send me the ORIGINAL file from the 2005 cd. It doesnt seem to be in either CD2 or CD1? Thanks

Then you are not looking close enough. That file's part of the original out-of-the-box version of the game. Either you don't own the CD's or you just plain missed it. No one has to do this for you because you already have it.

The problem is that you didn't do a "search", you're just eyeballing. I do see that it isn't visible when manually looking in the folder. But if you do a "search", you can then copy/paste to your desktop.

But asking the same question in multiple places if pretty much frowned upon around here. If someone can point you in the right direction, they will; if they can't, they won't.

Sorry about that. Will try again

You're going to have to man because this isn't like saying you can't find a uniform or a stadium in the download section. Someone might be able to help you out with that but with this thing, when you have it right in front of you, is different. Just search like daflyboys said.

That's why I wanted somebody, just one person to send it to me. If it works or doesn't work, I'll have this thread closed. I just need somebody to send it To me. I'm not tryin to be mean.

I know you are not trying to be mean. You're trying to be lazy and it worked.

See what I mean??

Disc 1, inside Compressed.zip.

Took me only 30 seconds.

Someone else did your work for you which of course was your intention all along.

Look,I'm very sorry for causing all of you guys this trouble. You don't understand how much you guys do for the game. Me and my brother show off the game to everybody and they're like how do you do that? All I say is, other people work on the rosters, and everything. Thanks again

Look,I'm very sorry for causing all of you guys this trouble. You don't understand how much you guys do for the game. Me and my brother show off the game to everybody and they're like how do you do that? All I say is, other people work on the rosters, and everything. Thanks again

That's got nothing to do with what you wanted and that you could have done all by yourself had you just stopped and did it yourself because that would have saved you so much time and energy.

But it is always nice to listen to praise for the modders in here because that doesn't happen as often as it should.