New In This And Need Help.

EdZero

Hi guys im new to this modded games stuff so i really don't know how this works so i have a couple of questions.

- Can i played all of these mods on a mac for MvP 05 and MLB 2k12?

- If yes, how dois it work? how do i install them? i've been looking around but i can't find any sort of posted that could guide me through the hole process.

I've been looking for a baseball game to play since i don't have a ps3 and the xbox 360 version of 2k12 doesn't have any sort of mods like the ones i see here that look amazing, and i really want to play mvp 05 again.

Hi guys im new to this modded games stuff so i really don't know how this works so i have a couple of questions.

- Can i played all of these mods on a mac for MvP 05 and MLB 2k12?

- If yes, how dois it work? how do i install them? i've been looking around but i can't find any sort of posted that could guide me through the hole process.

I've been looking for a baseball game to play since i don't have a ps3 and the xbox 360 version of 2k12 doesn't have any sort of mods like the ones i see here that look amazing, and i really want to play mvp 05 again.

1. Only if you install something on your Mac that emulates a PC. That's the only way I believe.

2. Google that question and you'll find the answer.

3. If you can get this to work you are really going to love the mods for Mvp 05. Best of luck to you.