Installations With Tit Not Working In Mvp12

Jaxen

Finally got around to upgrading to MVP12 (to repeat prior sentiment, awesome work guys) and have been pulling down new portraits, audio, cyberfaces, etc. that came out after the conversion or weren't included. I just realized that they aren't changing, i.e. Verlander audio, a couple of the MOD 2012 faces, Carlos Lee and Ichiro portraits. I run TiT on them and then go into the game, nothing's changed. I've even reinstalled a fresh copy of TiT but it's more of the same.

I uninstalled from the game from the CD menu -- but very few files were deleted -- and put a clean copy of 05 on then then ran the MVP12 changer and patches over it. That all worked and the game runs just fine, just TiT doesn't. It's worth mentioning I'm running Windows7 and the game is in the Program Files (x86)/EA Sports/MVP folder on my drive and not the regular Program Files folder, but it was the same way when I ran MVP08. Suggestions, fine modders?

I'm also having an unusually hard time getting the new BaseUp rosters in, it crashes the game, but I'll direct that problem directly to Daflyboys.

• 1 month later...

I too am having the issue of installing the new faces. I have TiT in my mvp 12 folder and I downloaded the new Sergio Romo face. Installed using TiT and when I looked at Romo, it was the old face. Any help on this would be great. Great Mod and great face, now I just want to put them together. Thanks again.

Sorry to keep posting. I am wondering if Sergio Romo's face is going to the wrong folder. I have multiple mods on my computer and I have the necessary programs downloaded.

Here is the path when I bring up TiT:

C:MVP Season Mods2012MVP 12

When I click on the browse button and go to Romo's face this is what pops up:

C:UsersColbyDownloadsSergio Romo.rar

I have no error issues and it seems to download properly. I have used TiT to download the updates to the 2012 mod and I am guessing that they are working because the loading bar is red.

Thanks again and sorry for all of the posts with questions.

• 8 months later...

I'm also having the same issue with MVP 13. I downloaded a few files and tried to install them using TIT but no changes. TIT program is installed in the game directory too. It shows that the files are installing but no changes when I check in the game. Running on Windows 7 and also have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 installed. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm also having the same issue with MVP 13. I downloaded a few files and tried to install them using TIT but no changes. TIT program is installed in the game directory too. It shows that the files are installing but no changes when I check in the game. Running on Windows 7 and also have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 installed. Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

I fixed my problem by reinstalling directly to the C: drive rather than into C:Program FilesEA Sports .... my game is now located at C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2005. Everything works now like is should. Granted I'm still running MVP 12 until I finish the season and I'll switch to MVP 13. I'm hearing you have to run that from a folder directly on the desktop to work. Can any modders/contributors confirm that?

I fixed my problem by reinstalling directly to the C: drive rather than into C:Program FilesEA Sports .... my game is now located at C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2005. Everything works now like is should. Granted I'm still running MVP 12 until I finish the season and I'll switch to MVP 13. I'm hearing you have to run that from a folder directly on the desktop to work. Can any modders/contributors confirm that?

Hey I did what you said by reinstalling straight to the C:Drive and its working good now. Also reinstalled TIT straight to the game folder. Everything is working now. Thanks for the feedback.