Schedule Updater No Longer Works

Owen Greaves

I just finished a clean install of MVP, patch 5 installed, installed MVP 12, the Patch 1 & 2, updated Rosters...start the game, go into my Dynasty / season, went to run the Schedule Updater as I always do...it opens a DOS box and displays nothing, and in seconds it's gone.

I'm running this on Windows Vista, have been for years, ran MVP exactly as the setup above before a clean install.

Any ideas as to what might be the problem?

I had the same issue and I am not sure if this is the fix or not, but schedule updater began working again when I had the basic version of the game installed along with the mods. Before I did not have a clean and untouched stand alone install of 05. So I am not sure but it may be worth a try.

Edited by myseason

It would appear something is not right, I tried running the schedule updater with just a clean install of MVP 2005 with Patch 5, no mods of any kind. It still won't run, the MVP Editor also does not open the database to view or make changes to rosters or players.

It worked before, but for some reason now it does not...it could be an MS Update that caused the problem...well, I like to think thats the problem : )

Bummed at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...