Reset Created Player

lyon810

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Background:

- MVP08 TC MOD

- Dynasty, Year 7 with Angels (currently 2011)

I created Mike Trout a few years back, and I rushed him to the majors out of sheer excitement. He contributed nothing because he wasn't even close to ready.

I'm looking for a mulligan of sorts, that is, release Trout, delete him, and re-create him. The issue is that every time I create him (even with different spellings of his name, different birth dates, etc.) his old stats always carry over to the new Mike Trout.

Is there any way to do this without his old numbers carrying over to the newly created player?

Thanks.

The problem may be that you're working inside the .sav file, meaning the only program to access it is the game itself. Try to create him new in a new dynasty and see if the numbers carry over. If they don't, then you've answered your question. (By stats do you mean attributes as well or is it that the percentages he's earned aren't what you're expecting?)

By stats I mean the actual numbers he's put up in limited playing time. His attributes can always be altered. Ultimately what I'm trying to do is make it as though he never played in the majors before and get his rookie status back.

Although I'm not at my computer at the moment and unable to try this out myself, I have an idea:

I have created 4 players total during the course of my dynasty (Trout, Strasburg, Darvish, and Reckling). Trout being the 4th and last one created, it seems regardless of name the 4th player created inherits Trout's old career statistics. If I can create a "nothing" player as my 4th created player and then create Mike Trout as my 5th created player perhaps it will allow him to start with no MLB service time.