1994 Yankee Stadium

Does anybody have a clean copy of the 1994 Yankee Stadium created for MVP 94? I've looked all over for one, but the only mention of it I could find on the forums was a link to the dead EAmods site.

You sent me a PM about this last week and I told you that the link to the EAmods site was no longer working because the site is not there anymore and I also said your best bet was to get the '94 mod.

You're a contributor so you can download whatever you want and you want someone to get you a copy of this stadium because you can't be bothered to download this mod yourself? WTF???

This forum provides a lot of help to people but there are some things like this for example that you are expected to do on your own without having anyone do it for you. SEE 1994 mod. DOWNLOAD 1994 mod. HAVE 1994 Yankee Stadium. DONE.

And just to show everyone I'm not exaggerating here's my response to him when he asked me about this:

There are no links anymore. Everything from Eamods is gone now because that site shut down.

The best thing for you to do is grab that mod because it would be well worth your time. It is one of the best ones we have.

Well Jesus, and here I was just not wanting to download a fresh copy of 1994 and installing it over a mod I'm already working on or having to reinstall it over a fresh one. I was *hoping* that I could just download the stadium rather than have to deal with the headache, but I guess that's being "too lazy."

Well Jesus, and here I was just not wanting to download a fresh copy of 1994 and installing it over a mod I'm already working on or having to reinstall it over a fresh one. I was *hoping* that I could just download the stadium rather than have to deal with the headache, but I guess that's being "too lazy."

You don't install a mod over a pre-existing mod. You can install multiple versions of Mvp baseball on your hard drive and therefore have as many season mods installed as you wish. Search the forums and you will find a thread that goes into detail how this is done. It is a very simple procedure.

And let me explain it to you for the last time. There is no link here on this site to download the 1994 Yankee Stadium mod by itself. There used to be a link when Eamods and Mlbmods was around but not anymore. You found that out for yourself and you also realize now that you can't get it because the link is dead. That's why I told you to get the 1994 mod.

In the time it took him to post this thread, and then reply, he could have downloaded the 94 mod, and have played half a dozen games in the stadium.

I had to do it to get the schedule updater, and it took all of 15 mins....