Use Mvp12 Uniforms And Stadiums With Original 2005 Cd?

mlwatters

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to know if we could take the uniforms and stadiums only from the MVP 12 mod and place them in a clean load of the original game? I love the new mod, everything looks so clean and crisp, but I miss the old rosters for some reason haha.

or maybe I could take the original roster set from the game and place it in the MVP12 mod?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Either one should work. If you take the 2005 rosters and put them in MVP12, you might run into issues with names not being pronounced properly. I'm not positive on that, so you'd have to try it to find out.

I don't understand why you want to do this but the easiest way is to copy the stadiums and uniforms from the Mvp 12 mod to a newly installed copy of Mvp 05. Therefore you will over write all the default uniforms and stadiums and still have the same roster that originally came with the CD.

Thanks Yankee. Can you tell me which files would need to be transferred? I was looking at it earlier and I am not sure which ones all need to go. Sorry for my ignorance.

I have been having so much trouble. I uninstalled MVP12, but everytime I try and install the original game it comes up with all of the MVP12 mods even though I am installing just from the CD.

The uniforms themselves are in the datamodels.big file. The uniform previews that show up on the uniform selection screen are in the datafrontenduniforms.big file. Stadiums are in the datastadiums folder.

One thing that just occurred to me with this is that the cyberfaces are also stored in the models.big file. If any of the original MVP2005 cyberfaces were replaced by different ones in MVP12, then it's possible that some faces might be incorrect on your 2005 rosters.

If you are seeing MVP12 mods when reinstalling MVP2005 from the CD, then you haven't deleted all of the MVP12 files correctly and they are still on your hard drive.

Thanks Jim. Has been frustrating. I deleted everything off of my computer with the word MVP, yet still get the mods when I install the game. I uninstalled the game, easports, my docs, temp files and it still comes up with MVP12 when I install the cd haha I guess it just refuses to come clean : )

One way to find the mod is to search for any files that have a ".big" extension. The only files with this extension should be MVP files, (unless you have other EA Sports games installed on your PC). Once you find those files, you'll be able to delete them.