Mlb 2K13 Wont Load

deano

when i go to load my game, it appears like the game is loading but then it a black screen flashes for a split second & then returns to my desktop. Any ideas why game wont work

I'm guessing you mean MLB 2k12 but try changing the date on your computer to a date before I believe October 2nd, I know anytime my computers date goes past the 2nd my game does the exact same thing. I'd def reccommend trying to change the date to September something or a date before October and see if anything changes. Good luck friend!

I do not think it is caused by the date problem. The date problem did not cause a crash to desktop, it caused a freeze at the startup screen.

I think the roster you want to use is corrupt or has a failure and so it crashes. I experienced the problem you got multiple times when trying to load roster that was corrupt.

I think the roster you want to use is corrupt or has a failure and so it crashes. I experienced the problem you got multiple times when trying to load roster that was corrupt.

I agree. That happened to me too when one of the files that the game was trying to load was corrupted. Most likely it's the roster, so you might wanna try with another version of it ;)