Dynasty Issues

SESbb30

First off thank you to the 2012 mod team.

Over the past few months i have been working on some sliders for a dynasty on MVP difficulty. And a few weeks ago i thought i finally got them to where i wanted them, so i start a dynasty to test it out. And through 14 games in 2 different dynasty's every game sees about 7-8 homers on average, the score usually ends up 11-10. I tried moving sliders again, but that didn't seem to do very much to help. The cpu seems to randomly crush perfectly placed pitches constantly, while in exhibition those would be routine outs most of the time. And on pitches down the middle, well those are hit about a country mile as they should be.

And for pitching the yellow and green zones on the pitch meter are smaller than in exhibition games, they were smaller to begin with because i changed them in the datafile, but still they are smaller than exhibition which does not make a lick of sense to me.

I am COMPLETELY out of patience with the crap this game has been giving me lately.