New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

picklebrad

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your work is great.

THANKS MAN! I really wish I could tweak the game more than we can now. I do believe at some point if we get some people to learn how to hex edit, we can change around a lot more and make it look even better!

Fenway Park and Minute Maid Park versions 1.0 are now available for download at the main screen. I am very excited to see what you all think about my first mods. Thanks for everyone's support and kind words!

I'm glad you all are liking my work so far. We've only scratched the surface. Tomorrow I will upload Turner Field and Angels Stadium! Looking forward to what else we can all accomplish together in the future! :)

Stunning stuff man, great job. I wonder what you'll do to my beloved Miller Park ;)

Heh, doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Oh, well. I can wait for it to be done at some point.

Don't you worry pal. I will leave no park left behind! :p

I've been waiting to add Turner Field and Angels Stadium to the downloads but for some reason MVP Mods will not allow me to post anything yet. Does anyone know why this is? I only have a basic membership and figured that it was the 24 hour thing such as downloading something but it is still saying this today as well.

We are still having some issues with the server. I'm working hard to find a solution.

Oh ok. Thanks for the quick response. Good luck with the server and I look forward to posting more mods.

wow to be honest i havnt touched the game in quite a while as i have been busy with swtor but thought id come in and see what has been going on and seeing this has wowed me ,most xcellent work

About the skies:

Miller Park has its own sky and Marlins Park does as well, which is what the mim and mib files are for. Indoor is for the Rogers Centre, I believe.

Other than that, it's just a beautiful day at the park:

vvvOPJ8.jpg

About the skies:

Miller Park has its own sky and Marlins Park does as well, which is what the mim and mib files are for. Indoor is for the Rogers Centre, I believe.

Other than that, it's just a beautiful day at the park:

Yeah...I just made my Marlins and Brewers the stratus cloudy style since you can't really tell the difference. I made them a bit brighter in PS due to the wrong tinting of the stadium glass for those stadiums. I am still trying to work on making the clouds smaller also so they aren't so pixelated.

I just found a way to make custom sky texture's in Photoshop with different brushes also. What did you find KC? I PMed you.

If it's the several brush sets I stumbled upon, OH BOY.

I think we should team for a "Total Skies" project.