Portraits / Kraw

Rocket_Rick

I know last year we had a guy that did all the portrait updates and he did the portrait IFF file and all we had to do was put that into our 2K main folder.

I guess asking this to Kraw here, can you do this step for us with all your new 2013 portraits you have done? I'm having huge problems with your installer 1.2. Once I run the setup it pops open a window and it will never leave until I have to delete the entire program and do a restart on my computer o clear that box off my computer.

It will keep popping up until you click on the mlb2k12 exe file in the home folder of the game.

what he said

And I will not be releasing a complete portrait.iff/portrait.cdf file because it will be over 200MB in size

Best I remember I started using this roster set because it had the Astros and schedule for this year in it. From there I made all the transactions myself and went through the minor leagues and made as many of the well known or good monor league players in this roster.