Mvp 13 The Show Official Roster

GoRedSox34

Daammmmn, this guy knows how to advertise his stuff!

Good luck man!

I've been here for 6 years, taking and taking everything the incredible modders on this site have provided. It's time to give something back.

This roster has been in the works for months, and yes, it will be top notch!

I've been here for 6 years, taking and taking everything the incredible modders on this site have provided. It's time to give something back.

I don't know if you should look at it like that. Yeah you've been here awhile but you contribute by being a good member here. That's something. And since you've been here all this time you know I don't go out of my way to compliment Red Sox fans. It's against what I believe in. Right now my keyboard is sending electric shocks to my fingers for what I wrote but I'm still standing by it. :)

Good luck man!

this sounds great, I've been recently getting back into MVP due to I just plain missing it and want to start up another dynasty. This will be a perfect addition, thanks for the work you've already done and keep on doing. Can't wait for the finish piece!

UPDATE: Batter and pitcher ratings are 100% done!

All that's left is double-checking player numbers and a few minor league updates. Roster will be released THIS WEDNESDAY, May 15th!

great news bro, 2 questions: 1 your roster will Statistics, 2012 (hitting, pitching) and the other right divisions of 2013 (houston in American League, toronto aaa buffalo bisons)?, greetings from Chile and thank you for this tremendous contribution, ances are expected to.

Is this compatible with any TC mod? I'm using MVP 08 but seeing as my team won't ever let me leave I have no choice but to start a new dynasty.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Is this compatible with any TC mod? I'm using MVP 08 but seeing as my team won't ever let me leave I have no choice but to start a new dynasty.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!

it really depends on how updated your cyberfaces are. because if you are using the 08 mod "out of the box" without any updates, you will probably have alot of wrong faces and most likely some crashing issues.