Mvp 05 Will Work, But Mvp 12 Will Not!

kickenwing13

Okay, I have a legit copy of the game.. I have already had 12 working at one point but messed it up doing rosters. So i deleted files. reinstalled and followed these instructions. 2005 works perfect... and was patched perfectly.. then i take the mvp12 file... extract it using 7 zip into a folder on my desktop then click on the explode me thing and direct it to m c/mvpmods/mvp2005 folder... hit yes to all... and it won't work... Any ideas.. ?? please. I miss the hell out of 12... i'm thinking about a different route... Maybe trying the mvp 08 mod with 2013 rosters..?

Okay, I have a legit copy of the game.. I have already had 12 working at one point but messed it up doing rosters. So i deleted files. reinstalled and followed these instructions. 2005 works perfect... and was patched perfectly.. then i take the mvp12 file... extract it using 7 zip into a folder on my desktop then click on the explode me thing and direct it to m c/mvpmods/mvp2005 folder... hit yes to all... and it won't work... Any ideas.. ?? please. I miss the hell out of 12... i'm thinking about a different route... Maybe trying the mvp 08 mod with 2013 rosters..?

Trying the 08 mod instead of the mvp 12 will not make a difference.