Schedule Conflict

Rdneck41

Hey guys just curious to know. i moved the Roylas to the al west and the astros to the al central. i have dylans 2013 schedule. what values to i need to move around to get the schedule right for the switch or is there no way of doing it. jsut thought i woudl try something different. thanks for the help

Edited by Rdneck41

Hey guys just curious to know. i moved the Roylas to the al west and the astros to the al central. i have dylans 2013 schedule. what values to i need to move around to get the schedule right for the switch or is there no way of doing it. jsut thought i woudl try something different. thanks for the help

Even if you've edited the team.dat file properly—using Jim825's wonderful directions—my 2013 schedule would remain the same. The Royals would play more of their games versus the AL Central, while the Astros would still play more games against the AL West.

The schedule file is an entirely independent file.

If you want, I could create a 2013 schedule for you with the parameters you described.

man if you could with the astros in the al central that would be super. i would be enternialy greatful. i tried to change the values in the team dat file but it didtn seem to work. i just thought it would be interesting to have the astros in the central and the royals in teh west geographically it seems to firt better. but thanks Dillon yor teh best bro. i want to try my hand at moding but not sure how to get started

man if you could with the astros in the al central that would be super. i would be enternialy greatful. i tried to change the values in the team dat file but it didtn seem to work. i just thought it would be interesting to have the astros in the central and the royals in teh west geographically it seems to firt better. but thanks Dillon yor teh best bro. i want to try my hand at moding but not sure how to get started

Sorry it took me so long, but your schedule with the Astros in the AL Central and the Royals in the AL West has been made. Check your messages for it.