How To Make The Game Work With A No-Cd Crack?

jeffreyd182

I have the problem where Owner Mode won't work. I've tried the whole mounting the crack and everything but to no avail. I can play normal games, but when I download and put on the 2013 roster the game crashes whenever I start a normal game. It's really upsetting because this is without a doubt the best baseball game ever made and I would love to play it instead of MLB2K12. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For starters, lube up your mouse real good, then stick it up your ***.

#2 Buy a real copy of the game

#3 repeat step 1.

Now that was a helpful post! :D

It's my hope that this guy follows your instructions to the letter!

Why would you guys assume that the game is DL'd? The no-CD image has been discussed here before and I didn't think that was taboo.

To the OP, if you did DL the game itself..... that's the kind of response you'll get. If you didn't, maybe the no-CD image is not linking to the wrong .exe file in your game folder.

Why would you guys assume that the game is DL'd? The no-CD image has been discussed here before and I didn't think that was taboo.

To the OP, if you did DL the game itself..... that's the kind of response you'll get. If you didn't, maybe the no-CD image is not linking to the wrong .exe file in your game folder.

It was based on something that he said daflyboys in his post: I've tried the whole mounting the crack and everything but to no avail. I can play normal games...

It is well-known by now that there is a warez version of this game floating around various places on the internet and that is where a lot of the people in here get this game because they don't feel like buying the actual game and they somehow think this hacked version is good enough. Over the years it has been proven that there are problems with this pirated version of the game because it just does not work right 100% of the time and reading what he said here this guy has a pirated version.

Whoever ripped this game that people have been downloading all these years must not have done a good job because people that use this warez version time and again report virtually the same problems with it when they come in here to ask for support.

By the way, what this guy tried to do was change the EXE in the game folder so he would not have to use his CD's. That's another problem with this warez version by the way. He was probably confused because all you really have to do is over write the original mvp2005.exe file. You can do that easily but not everything will work.

• 2 weeks later...

This is from the site rules:

· No warez or cracks or links to such content.
Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

The no-CD crack was discussed in the past and each time, we've indicated that we do not provide support for any method that tries to get by copyright protection.