Why Can't I See Any Of The New Uniforms That I Uploaded?

olliefu

I been using TiT and I made sure I have all the necessary programs on my Win 7 machine. I was able to overwrite the portrait of the uniform but when I started to play the game the uniform never changed to the new one. Any thoughts or clues? Much appreciated.

BTW I am playing on MVP 12.

I wrote this last month to a member to help him out...and it did. Check this too:

So, TiT is pretty easy to use if you make sure that you have the required files in the game directory (the folder where you INSTALLED the game). The screenshot I've included shows my game directory for MVP 13 and I've made notes. Just make sure that you have the TiT files in the directory and if you don't have the important gfxpak file, then the TiT program will not work correctly. I've included a zip file with the gfxpak file to put into your directory just in case you do not have this file <attached>.

Also, you'll note the ZIP files at the bottom are examples of the files that you download (like uniforms, cyber-faces) and want to use TiT to intall them into your game. Simply make sure that these downloaded MOD files are in the same game directory as the TiT program files.

All you have to do is double-click TiT and select the individual ZIP files and then click the "Start" button. Let it do it's thing and close the TiT program and the installed mod/zip file should be all set.

MVP13Installfolder_2_zpse4f62cd1.jpg

gfxpak.zip

OMG! Dennis you are the man!!! I will try this when I am done with work.I will check if i have gfxpak loaded. Thanks a million on this. (BTW i love your banner. Pretty tight. I can only wonder how big of an impact josh gibson would of done in the mlb)

I wrote this last month to a member last month to help him out...and it did. Check this too:

So, TiT is pretty easy to use if you make sure that you have the required files in the game directory (the folder where you INSTALLED the game). The screenshot I've included shows my game directory for MVP 13 and I've made notes. Just make sure that you have the TiT files in the directory and if you don't have the important gfxpak file, then the TiT program will not work correctly. I've included a zip file with the gfxpak file to put into your directory just in case you do not have this file <attached>.

Also, you'll note the ZIP files at the bottom are examples of the files that you download (like uniforms, cyber-faces) and want to use TiT to intall them into your game. Simply make sure that these downloaded MOD files are in the same game directory as the TiT program files.

All you have to do is double-click TiT and select the individual ZIP files and then click the "Start" button. Let it do it's thing and close the TiT program and the installed mod/zip file should be all set.

Ok - so I checked my folder and i do have all those items that you listed on your screenshot. :( However I did notice something interesting when I view my files in eaeditor. When I try to open a file, I notice a padlock on the file. So that got me thinking that the file is lock to make updates. I did a fresh install of the game and was able to remove the padlock. However i am noticing something is locking my files to modify anything. Any thoughts on this? Any experiencing seeing a padlock on your file. I read somewhere patch 5 locks some files up but I used patch 3.

Resolution: After doing some searches on the forums, I found a thread that's similar to my problem:
http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=54656

Basically I did a fresh install but in a different directory path. When you installed MVP 2012 make sure to extract the files in a different folder. I just manually move the new 2012 data folder to the old one. For some odd reason. this did the trick. It could be that the 2012 files was corrupting something.

Anyhow I shadowed in what Dennis had above and TiT is working great now.

(I hope someone finds this useful to resolve a similar problem)