Game Freezed In Owner Mode

leekopin

I made a MOD about Asian baseball teams,

but I found that when i play games in owner mode,

it will be freezed in specific days,and different teams,

the freezed days are distinctive.

but when i turned injuries to off,it will be fine.

I saw my database of my mod and mvp 2012.

these files hist.dat are not the same.

my hist.dat's size just 130k but mvp 2012's file is 245kb

I think may be it is a reason about this problem.

Sorry my English is so poor,and thank you for every one who read it

Have a nice day

When injuries occur, players are called up from the minor leagues or players are signed from the free agent pool. It's possible that one of your players is getting injured and the player that replaces him is assigned a face that does not exist in the models.big file. That would definitely cause a crash to occur.

It doesn't matter when you are running simulations or playing actual games. If a face file is missing from the models.big, the game will crash. If you open your roster in MVPEdit, turn on the option to display faces and then go through every player on every team, looking at the face listed on the "Appearance" tab, you fill find which ones are missing faces. Be aware that if a player has a default face ID (#901 - 915), a face will not show up in MVPEdit. This is normal behavior. Any other face ID should show a face on the "Appearance" tab.

Are you saying that you DID or DID NOT find missing faces? Did you check all of the minor league players as well? Another thing to check is to make sure that all the batting orders and pitching rotations are set OK. From the main MVPEdit menu, select Tools->Check Errors to see if MVPEdit finds any errors with your roster.