User Pitch Control

MalibuKiller

Can the User Pitch Control turned down even more then -50 by editing some game file ?

I want to throw more Balls when throwing to the edge of the strike Zone

I guess is it not possible to make the pitch meter speed variable ?

Can the pitch meter speed be made faster at least somehow ?

I doubt it can be turned down. Even if it could, it would probably be artificial. The pitch meter speed should go in conjunction with the pitcher's actual movement. If you want to get the effect you're looking for, then you'll probably want to globally reduce the overall control for pitchers on your team. Also, the "pitch meter difficulty" slider is the opposite of what it sounds like. Negative values are tougher.

Your other option is to go with a classic pitching type model. The pitch meter is still in the game, but it is off the screen and you're relegated to pitching by the look and feel of the particular pitcher, not a meter. I put together a "sim play pack" here:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=7668

well you can edit the pitch meter itself, its speed, the size of "the sweet spot" the green bar. this combined with daflyboys suggestion would make pitching very difficult.

well you can edit the pitch meter itself, its speed, the size of "the sweet spot" the green bar. this combined with daflyboys suggestion would make pitching very difficult.

thanks so far , how can the the pitch meter speed be edited ?

what tools would I need for changing it ?