Play On Windows 7 Or Partition And Run Xp?

loco_pabs

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if I should just keep playing MVP Baseball 2005 on Win7 or if I should partition my laptop drive and install windows xp. Got a couple other games that may run well on XP too. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Probably Win7. Little bit easier. Now just to figure out the mods I want/can handle. I didnt like mvp12 pitch meter

There is no reason for you to partition your hard drive to play this game on Windows 7. Believe me I should know because I have Mvp 2005 installed on XP, Vista and Windows 7 and I do not have one problem running it on any of them.

And if you don't like the pitch meter go in the download section and search for another one.

You won't find different pitch meters in the overlays. You want to look at the datafiles. Here's a combo datafile that I put together that contains a number of different tweaks, including a pitch meter with a smaller sweet spot. It makes pitching a bit more challenging.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4574