Basics - How Do I Get Files From Here, On To My Ps2/game?

JohnnyVideo

I realize this question probably makes me a laughing stock, and I realize you're probably going to have to dumb this down as much as possible. But how do you get ANY of these files/patches/etc that you've all created, from my computer, and TO the PS2 (Yes, I'm still on PS2).

Honestly, I don't even want to do much. Maybe just make my 2005 game as 2013ish as possible. Downloading your files to my PC seems pretty no-brainer-ish, but how do I get them onto the game itself? I've never even so much as connected my PS2 to the Internet to do any type of online gaming, so I am incredibly ignorant of all the processes.

Again, sorry for my stupidity, but I've been through the forums, all up and down Google... and I don't see an answer anywhere.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

For the record, I'm using PS2, and the game I'm inquiring about is EA Sports MVP Baseball 2005.

Thanks,

-JV

Again, sorry for my stupidity, but I've been through the forums, all up and down Google... and I don't see an answer anywhere.

Well, it is not stupidity but unfortunately you want to do something in an area that really has dried up over the years. As daflyboys said you need some sort of conversion tool and where to get them I have no idea. There are some files on this site for the PS2 but there are only ten of them and seven are roster updates. There hasn't been a new file for the PS2 since February of last year.