7Th Inning Stretch Music

yancarlos4500

Is that where it is?

Y4L - You're teaching me something new! :)

Jim I would love to take credit for this but I can't. Last night I used the well-hidden practically invisible password-protected search function that we have on this site and I was just quoting something that Mark said in a thread three years ago. :)

Hello,

i'm trying to do similar stuff. replacing the 7th inning Stretch Music and also trying to add/replace some homerun sounds with the real ones, like with the Yankee horn etc. also want to Change some Rally sounds. that's why i think i'll add it to this thread instead of making a new one since the knowhow is the same. thanks for the link Y4L. in the readme is explained how to implement it. but when i try, then there always appears that the size does not match. obvioulsy i have to alter the new Sound to match the exact size like the new one? not sure. if so, then how to do it? with those hexfigures in the ASF-importer? can somebody with Little more knowledge please help?

thanks a lot.

I should have mentioned last night that there is a mod here that you may find of some use here. Some years ago a user named The_Betz made an Organ mod that replaces the rally.big file with customized organ music. I have used this mod for years and really adds a lot to the game play. There's a few reasons why this mod is not that well known. First, it was made seven years ago. Secondly it was made by a guy (The_Betz) who people are not really familiar with and lastly this was his one and only mod that he made here. The_Betz has not been here since 2009.