am i the only guy who still doesn't have the game?

fuzzone

like seriously, am i? I want to take part in the lighting discussion, and the official choppiness thread, dat file problems thread, but i just can't..i dont know what the hell everyones complaing about..

it sort of leaves me sad this saturday afternooOn...lol..till next weekend kiddies.

if u don't have the game, and im not the only one, feel free to post how you feel about that.

afghanistan..ahh, am i the only one who when hears the word "Afghanistan", and thinks about how rambo went over there to beat some crazy russian general and took the bullet out of his side all by himself and then and only then, u'r like, "oh yeah, that's where that crazy 9/11 terrorist was from.

fuzzone are you having problems locating a copy??

I see your located in NYC. You should be able to find a copy without any problems. No??

they have my picture up at all the local gamestop's and software etc. stores... even the 4 out of the 6 best buys have a handmade artistic expression of what "fuzz" really looks like..it sort of getting out of hand.

I dont have it yet-keep hearing complaints of big heads and game choppiness-i am waiting for fuzz to do his magic with this one-what teams will you add since you now have a teams to convert fuzz-suggestions-24 senators, 32 yankees, 36 yankees, 46 red sox, 46 cards-stan the man, 56 yankees, 55 dodgers 62 giants 50 phillies 45 tigers 35 cubs 64 cards 61 reds 69 padres-my hometown team

I'm on the outpost.com BACK ORDERED list.

I went out on Wednesday, and looked at Fry's, Gamestop, and EB, and all I could find were the console versions.

Gamestop and EB now show the PC version in stock, so I might just pick it up today, and return the Outpost copy to where I buy it today so I still get the low price, but I also get it now.

they have my picture up at all the local gamestop's and software etc. stores... even the 4 out of the 6 best buys have a handmade artistic expression of what "fuzz" really looks like..it sort of getting out of hand.

i dont get it..........

Yeah, it says DO NOT SELL with a pic of fuzz at every store. I seen it!

I don't have it yet, but only by choice.

I'm a student, and for the $50 the game costs here in Canada, I'm waiting to be convinced of getting my money's worth. So far, colour me unconvinced. Let's wait and see what the awesome modders here can do to make me change my mind :D

I don't have it but Outpost said that EA was suppose to ship a bunch in on Feb 20th and now 136 are coming in he said by this Wed, the 2nd. There are 104 backordered games that will hopefully be shipped on the 2nd or 3rd. I am tempted to just buy it now but I am holding on cause I am cheap and I finally bit the bullet and got a upgraded video card. nvidia gts2 to a ati9800pro. Sold a bunch of items on Ebay to lessen the pain. Thanks to all you guys doing the modding. Will work on some faces for the next few years.

Archived