1958 Bats

Padres67

The bats are inside the datainitstaz.big file. Try copying that file to your game's dynasty folder and see if they show up. You might have to edit your rosters to make sure that the bat is selected for all players, however, which would mean that you'd have to restart your dynasty after exporting the modified rosters.

The .bat file calls choice.com to get the user input. I too haven't used this in years and I uploaded it from my Windows XP PC, which is where I probably ran it in the past.

Jim it seems to me that this bat selector utility is similar to Fuzz's Mvp Studio program in that it was made when XP was the top operating system and it has trouble working with the newer ones.

I did a little Googling and there is a way to get the choice.com utility to work in Windows 7. The bat selector .bat file would need to be tweaked a bit in order to get it to work.

Unbelievable!

Hey, any way to get Studio to work now? That thing was the best to add uniforms.

Unbelievable!

Hey, any way to get Studio to work now? That thing was the best to add uniforms.

Not unless I got the source code and the instructions on how to build it. That application was a graphical Windows application, where as the bat selector is a just a simple DOS-based batch file that can be edited with a text editor.

Not unless I got the source code and the instructions on how to build it. That application was a graphical Windows application, where as the bat selector is a just a simple DOS-based batch file that can be edited with a text editor.

I wonder if Fuzz would give us that information? Can't hurt to ask.