Original Non Modded Xbox

StormsWarning

Hi,

Happy Holidays to everyone.

I recently picked up a original xbox & this game. the system is not modded however, i have seen that there is a console forum, and topics such as this is suppose to go in there, so forgive me, as i could not find a specific console section by it self.

My question though, is as i looked through the download section i see that the xbox was capable of being modded and playing this classic game, which is cool, but i'm not looking to get into all that.

I was wondering are there just a base set of classic rosters to be used in conjunction with this ar max memory card transfer kit? i have that as i also picked up espn 2k5 football, and i was able to transfer some really great classic roster sets for that game, and i was wondering does mvp have that option?

when i looked in the roster section there seemed to be a couple sets but they were not uploaded anymore. so thank you for taking the time to read all this, and taking out ya time to help if you can.

Happy holidays and new year to everyone.

The only thing I have left is this All Timers roster set. Can't remember who made it. I don't recall how the AR transfer works, but I think you need to have the .sav file on the card (unzipped). Therefore I've included the original file that has the .mbe (which worked in my MVPedit), the .dat files (which worked in my PC game) and the converted .sav file (located in the .zip file). The only other thing I have is a 2010 set.

All Timers ver 1.5 rosters.rar

All Timers dat files.rar

AllTimersRoster_Rosters.zip