Old Modder Can Use Your Help...

BryanHayeszo2nd

Hey how's it going? It's been a long time since I played MVP. I was so into this game around 2006-2009 that I even modded the xbox batdit and bcdstat.big files to have custom music. http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=4617

Well times changed and my xbox finally died. I didn't play mvp for about a good 5 or 6 years. Now that I got a high-end computer I'm looking to get back into this. I'm really glad this site is still going. Thanks for that.

Anywho, I'm trying to change the Broadcast In game music to a custom set. So would anyone know the process of converting an .asf to an EA MUS file? The program for the INGAME music changer doesn't seem to work on Windows 7 even when I tried to run it in compatibility mode. The only thing I can think of is using Extractor to maybe extract the EA MUS files and replace them with my edited ones once I convert them. Now I can convert the mp3's to .asf using the ditty importer. It's just that I think the .asf needs to be a EA MUS file in order for the PC to read it without crashing the game.

I'm thinking maybe using SX.EXE would help? I just can't remember the command string for batch converting asf to EA MUS. As always any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hey Bryan I've attached the three files I found dealing with audio, the txt doc walk up replacer might have what you're looking for & there's a;so some line codes and batch file discussion in the readme(s) in the rar files.

Hope this helps, if you need anything else just hit me up

462_NHL07AsfStudio.rar

sx_asf_to_wav.zip

read me_walk music replacer.txt