Slider Help

mjeff35

Hello,

Was writing to find out if someone can recommend some good All Star/MVP Sliders for MVP 2005. I printed out some a awile ago but since I've moved into a new home now I can't find them in my files. If anyone can help me out I really appreciate it. Thanks for all that you do.

Hello,

Was writing to find out if someone can recommend some good All Star/MVP Sliders for MVP 2005. I printed out some a awile ago but since I've moved into a new home now I can't find them in my files. If anyone can help me out I really appreciate it. Thanks for all that you do.

I can and I can't at the same time.

I don't mean to sound cryptic here but one set of sliders or a datafile may be good for one person and the other person may not like it as much. You should try out different ones to see what is best for you. This one by Jim825 is a good one and so is this one by Daflyboys. These are only two. There are many to choose from.

Well, keep in mind that the set is designed to use with the close up batter angle described in the pack. How it would work for default batter 1 view, I'd have no idea.

That's what I was trying to tell him. You got to try out datafiles until you find one you can really get into. Yours is good, no doubt about that. In fact it is so good it's hard. :D Damn there were times when I thought I couldn't hit before but with this datafile it just confirms it. :)

Also another thing I do is because I have all the different season mods installed I have different datafiles in the various mods and I have a list of what datafile is in what mod just in case I want to switch up. People may want to try that option too.