Skip Intro File?

Sleeper66

I was wondering if anyone has Trues' No Intro Movies fix, as the download link is busted.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1160

Any help would be appreciated.

Check this thread for more information on error messages like this.

However, since the modder of this file is still active on this site I can ask him if I can upload the file again since I have it.

Not sure how I missed that....

Thanks again.

No problem. There's so much in the download section that it is easy to overlook stuff.

If you don't mind let me give you a piece of advice I give to all new users. Spend some quality time in the download section and look around to see what there is. You are a contributor plus so you can download as much as you want. There's a lot of things in that download area that will make your game better.

I've browsed a few times and just scratched the surface of what's available. I've already gotten rid of the intro, installed new uniforms, and just figured out the cyberface situation. It's all great work, as amazing as the stuff Madden modders are doing.

One more question: If I find another "missing" download, should I just mention it in this thread?

One more question: If I find another "missing" download, should I just mention it in this thread?

You may as well. It can't hurt any. But you got to remember what I said before. When you get those error messages that means the file is no longer hosted.

Okay, one more question. I'm trying to track down a good "start-from-scratch," 2005 season roster (ideally in MBE format). Those in the download section are dead-enders. Should I start a thread asking for one, try to PM someone who'd posted an '05 roster back then, or is there a better option?

Apologies for the newbie nuisance.

Okay, one more question. I'm trying to track down a good "start-from-scratch," 2005 season roster (ideally in MBE format). Those in the download section are dead-enders. Should I start a thread asking for one, try to PM someone who'd posted an '05 roster back then, or is there a better option?

I would have to say that starting a thread and asking the question in there would be the best thing because there are a lot of smart people here who know roster work very well and I am not one of them. :D

Apologies for the newbie nuisance.

Don't be. When I first got here I asked questions too and that's how you learn.

The best advice I can give to you or anyone else who is just starting out getting mods like you is after you download the mod read the instructions that comes with them. After you read those instructions you back up your files that you are going to overwrite. If you get in the habit of doing that you will save yourself a lot of headaches.