Swb Rail Riders Jerseys

raidersbball20

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: SWB Rail Riders Jerseys

File Submitter: raidersbball20

File Submitted: 21 Mar 2014

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

SWB Rail Riders Home and Away Jerseys. Also includes replay and scoreboard overlays. You can also download my 2K14 logo update mod found on this site to update the menu logos for the Rail Riders. Just install files in your install directory and use ty's editor to update the colorlist. Hope everyone enjoys!

Click here to download this file

Yes I am, they all look great. question, you mentioned in one of your preview posts that you already did the reading phils last year. Did you release them back then ? I've searched for them in the downloads and didn't find anything. I play as the phils in my franchise and at times check out the Lehigh Valley & Reading games to see what I have in the minors, so I def would enjoy using those uniforms.

BTW: I also use your logo file that changed reading, so thank you for that mod also! :good:

can you believe that, bacon uniforms, lol imagine all the wise guy comments they are going to get wearing them, lol and can you believe they are selling t-shirts on their team site with the bacon logo on it that actually smell like bacon ? !!!!! help me, lol