2014 Facepack

Homer

Let me know if I can help. I only assigned numbers to guys who had a face made and I know my models.big is completely up-to-date.

thanks kyle. the big issue will really be finding a roster that is up to date as well.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those faces i mentioned were all correct before i installed PACK 1...if i have to i will download each face by it's self...i think i gotta download EA graph to see the texture preview

i hope you backed up your files then. if you had the correct face before hand, just attach them here so i can look as well.

I always back up....you wanna c my models.big?? Thats what u want me to attach ?...but with that 1st pack i see faces on there that i dont have on before i installed

Edited by marin0s02

smart man. we'll keep working on this so use biggui to extract the ones you had that worked before. when you get through, attach them here and list them out so i can look at what's going on.

no give me all three files. just keep them all in one folder and attach them when you've gone through all of the ones you want to look at.

actually, pm me when you attach the files.

But you have c001-c490 on 1st pack...

Tillman 87--cant tell if thats the right face

Avilan 109--doesnt look right

David carpenter 125--not correct

Arcia 162--not sure

Sogard 175--not correct

Those should all be on 1st pack?? I am i wrong...i am using gps roster 2014

tillman is correct.

avilan and arcia are not correct. i never updated them because i wasn't satisfied with the quality of the ones released. i will concede and add one to fill the spot since they were assigned an id number.

david carpenter - where is the download for him?

tillman is correct.

avilan and arcia are not correct. i never updated them because i wasn't satisfied with the quality of the ones released. i will concede and add one to fill the spot since they were assigned an id number.

david carpenter - where is the download for him?

there is a face in the mvpcaribe.com published. '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Not sure if Zack Cozart (Reds) is correct. Official ID is 615 and my roster shows it is using that number, but his face is showing up as a Black guy.

wrnodd.jpg

Oh I see.... I guess that's the inherant problem with this in that certain faces aren't included because (and I agree) that some faces were not up to snuff. Then I guess we should note these as we find them and either decide to insert the faces ourselves or change them back to a generic. Thanks.

Ben Revere (335) seems to be showing up as Danys Baez? Not sure, but it's definitely not the Revere face, which seemed adequate.

is correct, the face is to danys baez.

• 3 weeks later...