Ty Wiggys Mvp 2005 Editor

marin0s02

i cant find it anywhere can am i blind? need it so i can edit in dynasty mode and start season with multiple teams

You're not blind. It's not here. His stuff was hosted exclusively on MLBMods if you recall and when they shut down so did the access to the mods that they had there.

Yes I have it and no I can't upload it here. That's just how it is.

• 4 weeks later...

can someone please upload tywiggys MVP editor....it takes 2 secs i cant update anything in my season faces,players attributes...if i wanna change teams icant either without that tool...just RAR it up and upload it help out the MVP community...Yankees i know you wont so this is not for you...i am a supporter of this site i have been here for years wish i could contribute more but dont have the skills like everyone else...hook a DIE HARD MVP player out

Wow. So you thought the answer would change simply because you asked it again, later? You were already given an answer. What does being a supporter of the community have to do with anything? This is one of their rules. Besides, you can simply use MVPedit and the Total Installer Thingy and make all of those changes.

Also, I think it's "hook someone up", not "out".

you always correct me whenever i talk? you cant use mvpedit during season play it wont update the players in the season mode...i dont care i figure i would ask but its never gonna happen so whats the point of even starting seasons? just delete the thread i am done talking.......

can someone please upload tywiggys MVP editor.

No. You had this explained to you.

it takes 2 secs

No it doesn't. It takes four.

just RAR it up and upload it help out the MVP community

NO again. If tywiggins ever comes back you can ask him to upload this file on here. I will explain it again to you since I obviously did a lousy job last month when you asked for this. Tywiggins had his mods -all of them- hosted strictly at EAmods/MLBMods. When that site shut down some files made it over here but two things happened when that site shut down. Guys like tywiggins and Kgbaseball were gone from that site for a long time before they shut down. Their mods didn't make it here. Secondly, because they were not there we did not have permission to upload their work here.

That's how it is. Don't ask again. And don't make the same request again.

i am a supporter of this site i have been here for years wish i could contribute more but dont have the skills like everyone else

That's great that you are a supporter but this doesn't give you the right to request something again when you were told why you couldn't have it the first time you asked.

And besides this is your fault. You saw how little traffic that site was generating. Guys at that time didn't know where Kraw was. The future of the site was up in the air. So one night I spent time there and went in every Mvp download area they had and downloaded mods that were not here.

you always correct me whenever i talk? you cant use mvpedit during season play it wont update the players in the season mode...i dont care i figure i would ask but its never gonna happen so whats the point of even starting seasons? just delete the thread i am done talking.......

Why delete this thread? You'll need it when you come back next month to ask again.

Not always. Besides, if one posts something... anything, one is subject to anyone's reply as long as they are a member of the community. Maybe you should consider what you're posting before you do.

Now if you would like a constructive potential answer to what you seem to want, you can always use Team Changer, if you have it to make changes and moves. As far as faces, if you use TiT, I believe the faces will show in the existing season since the game draws from the models.big file regardless of what mode you are in.

I'm just trying to hook you out! :mellow:

Not always. Besides, if one posts something... anything, one is subject to anyone's reply as long as they are a member of the community. Maybe you should consider what you're posting before you do.

Now if you would like a constructive potential answer to what you seem to want, you can always use Team Changer, if you have it to make changes and moves. As far as faces, if you use TiT, I believe the faces will show in the existing season since the game draws from the models.big file regardless of what mode you are in.

I'm just trying to hook you out! :mellow:

really bro i was rushing to type that i know its "hook you up" but thanks again for helping me realize that friend

oh really stealth why doesnt it work?? whats the error you are getting? u think you can upload here..not sure i am allowed to ask but if not daflyboys was right when u TiT a cyberface it does show up in the season..the only thing that i am having a problem with is the skin color on some guy...i use teamchanger tool and i am fine with that...

oh really stealth why doesnt it work?? whats the error you are getting? u think you can upload here..not sure i am allowed to ask but if not daflyboys was right when u TiT a cyberface it does show up in the season..the only thing that i am having a problem with is the skin color on some guy...i use teamchanger tool and i am fine with that...

I could have sworn I explained this to you yesterday why this file can not be uploaded to Mvpmods but I must not have got my point across to you because here you are one day later asking someone to upload that utility here. Is everything this hard for you to understand? Don't ask again. Please!