Miami Marlins Jersey Glitch

Dietrich32

Just a glitch that I have noticed when playing as Miami in the MVP 13 mod, when I select their new jerseys (listed as "Alternate Home" and "Alternate Away", Jose Fernandez is wearing number 17, Giancarlo Stanton is wearing number 36 and Marcell Ozuna is wearing number 12 even though they are displayed in the menu as being numbers 16, 27 and 13 respectively. Is there a fix for this?

Be lucky if this is the worst problem you have. I'm playing a season with my Phillies and 12 games in I detected that Ryne Sandberg is a black man in the roster I'm using, and I can't change (or found a way yet) to use MVPEditor to change a manager.

Roster numbers can be changed in MVPedit or probably in the <attrib.dat> file itself. Just find the correct indicator.

Jaxen.... there's a Sandberg face in the DL section, but you'll need to make sure the face and cyber no. match up per usual.

Just a glitch that I have noticed when playing as Miami in the MVP 13 mod, when I select their new jerseys (listed as "Alternate Home" and "Alternate Away", Jose Fernandez is wearing number 17, Giancarlo Stanton is wearing number 36 and Marcell Ozuna is wearing number 12 even though they are displayed in the menu as being numbers 16, 27 and 13 respectively. Is there a fix for this?

Good eye and thanks for catching that. So, here's the solution bro...this issue is not actually a problem with rosters/numbering; it is a problem with the specific uniform FONT/NUMBER file. For the Marlins Home & Road uniforms, I found that the numerals 6 & 7 and 2 & 3 needed to be swapped and re-packed into the FONT file for these uniforms. I noticed that this happened with the Tampa Bay Rays a few years back...I wonder if it's a Florida team conspiracy. LOL!

Anyway, just install this ZIP file and it will "fix" those uniform number issues.

-Dennis

mvp20052014-05-1814-23-28-24_zpsb61d8903mvp20052014-05-1814-23-43-41_zps60d4a128

Miami Marlins Number Correction.zip

Never noticed this. Maybe this should be in the DL section for all to see? Thanks very much.

I agree daflyboys. I'm going to double-check the other Marlins uniforms tonight and see if they have similar issues. I'm going to go ahead and post this "fix" so that members aren't pulling their hair out wondering what's wrong. It's amazing the little things I'm still learning about this game. :D