Mvp 05 For Sale (Pc)

SESbb30

As the title states, im selling my copy of mvp 05. I have moved on to the show for good. The discs have not been taken out of the case for at least 2 years. Comes with jewel case and box with CD key. I am asking 30.

On a side note, i remember i bought this copy in late 2007 for 130 dollars.....best 130 dollars i ever spent.

Not to be a guy that wants to kill a sell here, but Ive got a copy for the PC two disc case that I will give to anyone that wants to play it for free. I do not play it anymore and if someone that does play it and will get some use for it, thats better than it setting in a box here.

Just give me your address and I will send it you way.

I would rather have someone enjoy the game than make a small amount of money on it. This site has done so much to keep all these games alive for free, I might as well jump on that bandwagon to.

I only play MLB12K now and have gotten way more from this site as free upgrades, time to do the same here for one of you that want to play MVP2005.

Is anyone still selling this/giving this away? I am willing to go 40 dollars. I do have a version of mvp 2005 but lets just say that its not very legit, which sometimes makes modding screwy. Anyone willing to sell/give to me? I do have paypal. Please message me or post here and let me know. Serious offer, $40, as long as it works.

Is anyone still selling this/giving this away? I am willing to go 40 dollars. I do have a version of mvp 2005 but lets just say that its not very legit, which sometimes makes modding screwy. Anyone willing to sell/give to me? I do have paypal. Please message me or post here and let me know. Serious offer, $40, as long as it works.

What the hell?? Look at the first post in this thread. The guy is selling it for thirty dollars but you are offering forty.

And you have to understand right now that your "not very legit" version of Mvp 05 will not receive any help in here at any time.

What the hell?? Look at the first post in this thread. The guy is selling it for thirty dollars but you are offering forty.

And you have to understand right now that your "not very legit" version of Mvp 05 will not receive any help in here at any time.

Which is why I'd like to purchase a legit version....

• 4 weeks later...

Not to be a guy that wants to kill a sell here, but Ive got a copy for the PC two disc case that I will give to anyone that wants to play it for free. I do not play it anymore and if someone that does play it and will get some use for it, thats better than it setting in a box here.

Just give me your address and I will send it you way.

I would rather have someone enjoy the game than make a small amount of money on it. This site has done so much to keep all these games alive for free, I might as well jump on that bandwagon to.

I only play MLB12K now and have gotten way more from this site as free upgrades, time to do the same here for one of you that want to play MVP2005.

What a friggin guy. Two thumbs up. :friends:

• 1 month later...