Faces and Portraits

winky911

I understand the site remodel may have slowed a few uploads, but now that it's done does anyone know if there are going to be anymore portrait of cyberface packs uploaded for 2015?

​The faces and new portraits are in your noses... :p

There are only a hand full of us that mod.  Right now scottybilly has been doing some faces & portraits and I've been doing some portraits as well as uniforms.  Patience my friend.  It just takes awhile and we only have so much free time.

I don't see what the issue is here, fellas. I've released cyberface packs for 18 teams in time for opening day. And I released and periodically update a large portrait pack. And raidersball20 is doing hi-res player portraits for 25-30 players on each mlb team, and uniform updates. I would like to actually play this game occasionally you know. It is rather difficult for 5, maybe 6 people to mod a game that will appease every person that plays this game.

Btw, can I curse profusely without being banned for it?  :angry:

Edited by scottybilly

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone make an update for the Indians face pack. I have guru editor and trying to give Cody Allen a beard and make Jason Kipnis less of one. Is it possible with reditor??

• 2 weeks later...