Where to Purchase MVP 2005

Skipple

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon an article regarding your MVP 2014 version of this game and I thought it was fascinating. I figured I would go ahead, and find a download for the game and give it a shot. Turns out it doesn't work with a downloaded copy of the game and you guys don't support that sort of thing. (Which is cool.  I don't mind buying the game.) But everywhere I look I see the game $50+. While I don't mind paying for a game, I can't justify paying that money for a 10 year old game and the money going to a Chinese resaler. I could see if the money was going to the developer, but that seems ridiculous to me. Could someone point me in a direction where you guys buy this game? Any suggestions?  Thanks! 

Does disk two only have install files or is that the boot disk? 

I have an image of disk two if it only includes install files.

Edited by Skipple

Disk 2 is used for installation, however, it is the one you need when you actually play the game.

Dang. Okay. Just canceled that order. See what I can do with getting a game below  $60

My opinion.. the new NBA game costs $60, and after you get MVP up to date it really does feel like an entirely new game.  I think it's worth the $60, especially since that's a wee bit less than I paid lol

​You are 100% right

you can thank the community here as  collective whole for driving up the demand for it :)  it's just what the market dictates.

​EBay sellers have been feeding off the success of this site for years now.

Dang. Okay. Just canceled that order. See what I can do with getting a game below  $60

You got lucky cancelling that order. You would have gone nowhere with that. I wonder why someone would attempt to sell it like that? :unknw:

My opinion.. the new NBA game costs $60, and after you get MVP up to date it really does feel like an entirely new game.  I think it's worth the $60, especially since that's a wee bit less than I paid lol

And I would feel much better if I was paying $20 for the base game and giving $40 to the modders. But unfortunately I have to give all my money to the resalers

Only one copy on Ebay as of now.  I think someone would sell something like that because someone might be looking for a cracked disc replacement.

But as we speak.....

http://www.mvpmods.com/forums/topic/57138-selling-my-copy-of-mvp-baseball-2005/

Edited by Gordo