Nostalgia, Help please

jbarkdull23

I played this game for years, grew up with it and to see an entire community of likeminded players is the most nostalgic thing I've ever experienced. I have an EvoX modded original Xbox with MVP 2005 installed to the HDD, and being that I'm new to any modding, I would love if someone could help me update the game using the many online files to make it even more awesome. All I have is an iPad Air 2 so I doubt I could hook it up to that, however, if it does require PC then please let me know what I would need to do to get the files on my Xbox and I'll try to borrow a friend's laptop. I really appreciate it and can't wait to play it again.

You're asking for quite a bit on something that very few people use any longer.  There have been a couple of recent Xbox threads here.  I would contact those guys who seem involved with it and go from there.  Also, look at the Xbox DL section here to see what is capable.

I can DL an updated roster for u on a memory card, but I have no idea about any other fancy stuff.  It's the straight up original game with no updated digital wizardry and a ton of created players using the generic player edit, but it's the rosters and ratings for this season.