new member needs mods

vieextreme

4 hours ago, vieextreme said:

i was told by friend to check out this place. i am unsure what mods i need to get to upgrade my mvp2005

i am interested in playing.

please any help will be gr8tly appreciated

We have a download section here. It's called Downloads. Go there and go to the Mvp 2005 area. There are literally hundreds of mods to choose from. Download and read the directions that come with the mod.

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

We have a download section here. It's called Downloads. Go there and go to the Mvp 2005 area. There are literally hundreds of mods to choose from. Download and read the directions that come with the mod.

Ok..... Minus the sarcasm, First things first you want an updated roster, check out the "roster" section of the downloads for MVP baseball 2005. Then you wanna make sure you have the right Cyberfaces. The "faces" section helps you there, you'll take some time getting all of those in the way you want. Then gear, "Accessories" section is where you'll find that. Stadiums will be in the stadiums section, and so on and so on. Hope I could be more of an assistance then some people.... Welcome to the Mods fam!

bomberlove - I saw no sarcasm in Yankee4Life's post. Just because he said that the section with files to download is called "Downloads", it doesn't mean he was being sarcastic. 

vieextreme - Welcome to MVPMods. You didn't say what type of mods you are looking for. If you want to upgrade your game to the 2015 season, I would suggest the all-in-one MVP Baseball 15 mod that will update faces, rosters, music, etc. to the 2015 season. This is in the Total Conversions subcategory of the Downloads section.

There are also plenty of other full-season mods that recreate specific years (1956, 1961, 1978, 1984, 1994, 1998 just to name a few) in the Total Classics subcategory of the Downloads section.

If you have questions, search the Forums first and if you can't find an answer, feel free to post a question. This site has been around for over 10 years, so any question you have has probably been asked and answered multiple times. 

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

bomberlove - I saw no sarcasm in Yankee4Life's post. Just because he said that the section with files to download is called "Downloads", it doesn't mean he was being sarcastic. 

vieextreme - Welcome to MVPMods. You didn't say what type of mods you are looking for. If you want to upgrade your game to the 2015 season, I would suggest the all-in-one MVP Baseball 15 mod that will update faces, rosters, music, etc. to the 2015 season. This is in the Total Conversions subcategory of the Downloads section.

There are also plenty of other full-season mods that recreate specific years (1956, 1961, 1978, 1984, 1994, 1998 just to name a few) in the Total Classics subcategory of the Downloads section.

If you have questions, search the Forums first and if you can't find an answer, feel free to post a question. This site has been around for over 10 years, so any question you have has probably been asked and answered multiple times. 

Thank you Jim. And I just want to say that there was nothing sarcastic about my answer to one of our newest members. The guy said he was unsure of what mods he needed to upgrade his copy of Mvp '05. Since we both have been here for a very long time you know as well as I do that this is a question that is very hard to answer because of our wide variety of mods here. He didn't say if he was a fan of the modern game because if he did I would have told him to try out Mvp 15 and then get the latest rosters for that. Or if he was more of a fan of baseball's past. I would have told him to look at Total Classics Phase 10 and the other season mods.

Either way I would have just ended up giving him too much information about what mods to get. "Get this one vieextreme and then this one and this one and this one, etc" It would have been too much. I have given the same answer to people over the years that I gave to him. Go to the download section and see for yourself. There's so much there. Even people who have been here awhile should spend some quality time there because some of the mods that are buried there in the back pages are hidden gems.

4 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Personally when I finally get a copy of MVP I wanna play in the 90's, 60's, and 40's era...... one day...