Season

Hodgieman

7 minutes ago, SeaTrane said:

You do it yourself or like the rest of us..... You just wait. It may not happen if those that do it ,don't do it.

I can certainly do it but it is a long boring tedious task.  It is definitely on the backburner but uniforms, portraits, and other stuff take priority to me right now.

6 hours ago, Hodgieman said:

How do i update to the 2016 schedule?

Thanks

SeaTrane, chill, he's asking how. Honestly, I forget how... my point is don't yell at someone and not propose a solution haha.. Someone will chime in how to do it. I do know it's buried in a thread somewhere.

If he is talking 2K you need reditor II. Since I got a new pc my key doesn't seem to work. I emailed Vlad about 6 or 7 times in the past month for a new key. No response. Maybe he is done supporting it?  Sort of stuck on this end.

To me, having updated rosters, ratings and schedules is most important. I know that's different than most. I don't care if the uniforms are slightly different this year. Most of the teams I don't watch enough to even know the difference. I haven't done a lot of modding but I'd give it a shot at the schedules if I could. Just doesn't seem like that's an option. I suppose options are going to be more and more limited every year unfortunately, but I appreciate all of those who have done all the work they have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There was one problem. When choosing the season with the roster in 2016, the number of teams in the divisions varies. And one team lost. Once Texas is lost - next time, Seattle. The third time was missing in Houston. In the other League one column empty. What to do?

mlb2k12 2016-08-04 20-18-42-39.bmp

mlb2k12 2016-08-04 20-18-51-27.bmp