mvpedit problem

LetsGoFish2015

1 hour ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Still not working

Ok, but that doesn't really say anything more.  Maybe include screen shots of what you're pointing to folder-wise.

In this case, it looks like he's trying to import the .dat files, however, as you said, that doesn't help much.  We can see the "No picture found" message, but this screenshot doesn't show what data folder MVPEdit is using.

LetsGoFish2015 - Show us a picture of the Tools->Options window.

Fish, you we probably choosing "database" subfolder, not "data" as in Dennis' illustration.  You have to pick "data" because that's where models.big and portrait.big resides.

The database folder is where you import or export rosters.  The data folder is the one you specify in order to see faces and portraits.   It’s always been that way. 

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, Gordo said:

Fish, you we probably choosing "database" subfolder, not "data" as in Dennis' illustration.  You have to pick "data" because that's where models.big and portrait.big resides.

You contradicted yourself in this statement

5 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Off topic and sorry for this but I got to say that's a nice little dog.

Thanks, but he was put to sleep 2 years ago.

I can try to import and/or open a different file/folder inside MVPedit. But which ones?

I could be wrong, but after I downloaded and installed 2018 MLB BaseUp! Rosters (End of Season) 3.0.0 is when this problem started.

29 minutes ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

You contradicted yourself in this statement

Pretty sure I didn't.  You started this thread to get help and then several guys told you the same thing and still want to squabble about it?  It's not the rosters.... you can have the default rosters in there and you still need to point the tool to the right folder.

I'm done.

7 minutes ago, BallFour said:

You need to click the directory one slot above database. I've edited the photo for you showing which one you want highlighted.

722487814_Screenshot(1).png.2c335d379d5d6394742a8d5f08c46449.thumb.png.c18d983cd20211e390677c0dc4ee69c8.png

When I try to import that, it gives me an error.

Okay it works now. Thanks!

Archived