Calling out Krawhitham. It's judgement day.

Yankee4Life

Since I'm not that familiar with the online play like you are, what is the big difference between this years pitching compared to last year that you think is harder?

its much harder to hit the target, also i think its harder to hit online this year as well....

that was my first game with 2005 online, but I could not hit singles and doubles. and my pitching was all over the place I even hit one of you batters.

You did? Who'd you try to nail?

I tried to hit Griffey yesterday but you swung and missed at it. I looked at the replay and it looked like the ball went through him.

You did? Who'd you try to nail?

I tried to hit Griffey yesterday but you swung and missed at it. I looked at the replay and it looked like the ball went through him.

I hit someone in the leg on a curveball

hahahahah. I got to do this again. I want someone to be the Red Sox so I can hit Ortiz. 8)

when i play you i will be the mets and i will create mo vaughn so you can throw cheeseburgers at him.

I'd take 0% of it to be able to play baseball on a daily basis. As we all know, team wages sometimes don't make up the majority of income. Think of the sponsorship deals. ;)

Y4L, when I get 2005, I'll be calling your name for an online game. And I haven't even played 2004 online, so you should beat me. Only question is, who'll play as the Yankees? 8O

Archived