What is the difference between MVP 2004 and MVP 2005?

GoChiefs

What is the difference between MVP 2004 and MVP 2005?

I play on the PC.

I own MVP 2004 and have a franchise going...can I port it over to 2005?

Basically I am looking for a reason to get 2005 other than updated rosters and slightly improved graphics.

It isn't only the 'updated rosters' (which btw, aren't updated just yet) and the 'slightly improved graphics'.

The game plays much different now... in a better way, that is. This time around, you really enjoy the experience as many of the bugs and glitches of yesterday are now fixed or simply put, non-existent... plus, the many (yet minimal) additions give it a whole new feel.

Though looks can deceive, this is indeed a very different ballgame... one that is, plain and simple, a blast to play.

It isn't only the 'updated rosters' (which btw, aren't updated just yet) and the 'slightly improved graphics'.

The game plays much different now... in a better way, that is. This time around, you really enjoy the experience as many of the bugs and glitches of yesterday are now fixed or simply put, non-existent... plus, the many (yet minimal) additions give it a whole new feel.

Though looks can deceive, this is indeed a very different ballgame... one that is, plain and simple, a blast to play.

What about porting over my franchise?

Get the Game!!!!!!!

Last years 04 had way too many goofs. Thanks to the great modders it got alot better. But Still Didnt Play Like a Real baseball game, This Year the Fielding is Real. There are Walks! Lefty Hr's. its Worth the $30..

:D It Plays Like a REAL BaseBall Game!

I play CPU vs CPU I just wish Fuzz would Hurry & get his Classic Rosters Out!

But Yes Get the GAME!

oh and to answer the thread

2004 without mods rocked

2005 without mods sucks.

Explain the above statement to me.

2004 without mods sucked horribly. I threw 2 walks in about 60 games before it was modded. That in itself made the game a complete joke.

fuzz could you explain your uni editor? Can you totally make a new uniform? I am newer to the board and very intrigued... 8O

and to answer the thread owner mode and mini games make this game better and worth $30.

um,

2004 with mods rocked.

2005 without mods sucks.

there havent been any substantial mods released yet and the game seems alot better than last years. or did i miss the INCREDIBLE AMAZING LIFE CHANGING MOD while i was taking a ****

2004 - Had to learn a datafile and hack and STILL had stuff that drove you nuts.

2005 - Couple of things I have looked at, but not that concerned. Plays better now than in June with mods last year. Some tweaked rosters, stadiums with real ads and I am a happy camper.

2004 - potential but short

2005 - solid

Archived