Houston Astros (2x) online

Bartw

I've just uploaded them to mvpmods.com, so I don't know how quickly they'll be ready for download, but here are a few screenshots...probably not perfect, but I hope you'll like 'em :)

I made all possible combinations with the help of quite a few people from this great forum - thanks very much for all the help! :)

One note (you can also read this in the readme): EA has included 4 uniforms and I kept the same combinations....I added the other two with normal file names, so you can change their names and use those instead of the standard 4 uniforms.

Maybe I'll find the time to create some kind of neat batch file/installer that lets you choose which file to use (or just use them ALL ingame), but that's for a next version ;)

astros_02.jpg

astros_01.jpg

astros_03.jpg

One last note though...I'm not completely happy with the detail of the helmet logo - it's not bad, but I want it sharper. I'll work on that! ;)

Hope you'll enjoy it -

Do your uniforms slow down gameplay at all?

I don't know....I have a P4 1.4ghz and a GeForce 4 ti 4400 card....and it doesn't make a difference for me. But if they do, please let me know - I can also convert them to the normal size.

Bart:

Excellent job with the Astros set... I really like them! :D... and hey, THE BATTING GLOVES ARE SWEEEEEEEET!.

But man, PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE get rid of the back pocket buttons... it's the ONLY thing wrong with your sets, bro... you do that and not only will make me a very happy camper, but you'll also not hear my complaints ;) (sounds tempting, eh?)... and best of all, the sets will rock 100%.

Goldensuitcase:

They seem fine to me... they don't slow any of my 3 PC's (2 desktops + 1 laptop).

Bart:

A couple of comments.

For the grey unis, I highly recommend you to use a grey tone similar to the one used for the Astros' Nike batting gloves. I have the Astros road uni and the grey is just like that. The one you're using for your mods is a bit too light. Make it a little darker and it would be perfect.

Is it possible to reduce the size of the buttons on the jerseys? (specially in those cases were the buttons are colored, like in the Dodgers road unis).

I'll better stop doing this... you'll start to hate me pretty soon (if not already, hehehe).

Regards,

D24

Bart:

A couple of comments.

For the grey unis, I highly recommend you to use a grey tone similar to the one used for the Astros' Nike batting gloves. I have the Astros road uni and the grey is just like that. The one you're using for your mods is a bit too light. Make it a little darker and it would be perfect.

Is it possible to reduce the size of the buttons on the jerseys?

Good point, thanks for the feedback :) And no, I don't hate that...I know they're not perfect, so just let me know whatever needs to be fixed ;)

- grey unis: Are they too light ? Is the grey tone on the gloves better ?

- buttons: Yes, I'll fix that in the next update, cause I want to fix that AND fix the 'rough' edges around the collars as well. I'll get rid of the back pocket buttons right away. I just don't remember which team does have them.....or doesn't anyone have those ?

OK, thanks.

The grey from the gloves is perfect.

And it's nice to read that you're going to get rid of the buttons... as per your question, I think your unis are the only ones with those buttons.

OK, thanks.

The grey from the gloves is perfect.

And it's nice to read that you're going to get rid of the buttons... as per your question, I think your unis are the only ones with those buttons.

No, I meant to ask: Are there any teams at all that have buttons on their pants ? :)

Archived