Can someone do the Rangers blue home unis with white pants?

GoChiefs

Basically I just grabbed the .fsh files I uploaded for last year's version and applied them in the your editor fuzz. Then I grabbed the uniform.big and models.big from the fuzz directory and threw them in the MVP directory.

yeah, I do not think fuzz's editor compresses the fsh because it was not needed for 2004

let the editor do the hard worked then pull the FSH files back out of the BIG files, compress them and put them back in the BIG files and see if that works

you may already now this but, you can install them by creating/ editing the fsh files. you made need to rename some of the files, some of them are slightly differently named this year. just use eagraph to look at the names of the files you want to replace. then create a batch file to add or replace the unis you want to.

for example texas this year = u003.a,b,c,d,g,h,i,j,o

last year = a,b,c,d,e,g,h,i,

so if you're trying to put say u003.e in there it would cause the crash.

either way you can still install unis from last year, in 05 but just use the batch for now.

one other thing is the game has a default majestic logo on all MLB teams left sleeve, which conflicts w/ any other logo you may have on there. so you may want to mess w/ that some.

ahh, never fear, uni-editor is almost done, the only thing holding me back is midterms.

your missing the I in studio in you sig. :lol:

your missing the I in studio in you sig. :lol:

looOOOOLL...what can i say, im throwing these sigs together real quick and at the same time finding a way to steal KC's sig work.looooooooooooooooooool..boy that's funny

u know, i might just name it fuzz studo 2005 now.

ahh, never fear, uni-editor is almost done, the only thing holding me back is midterms.

midterms? lucky i was on flex schedule this semester! it was hell but at least i'm done w/ the most of it. still have one class this half semester, won't be too bad. good luck, what's the major fuzzy? cs?

Archived