Jimdawg47's complete rosters 2005 version 1.4

jimdawg47

I overhauled the Yankees, and looked and changed names of players that were named twice. At least in this version. Let me hear feedback on more changes and I will make them. Also What if people used the MEP file for thier team and made corrections and sent me thier team files edited and I can then import your changes to these roster to make them more accurate.

JIM

First off JimDawg, it doesn't seem like your set is getting any props here, so I will drop you some...I downloaded the initial version last night, and just quickly glanced at the Giants, and they look great (with the exception of the ratings of coarse, but I know they are for another version)...However, I had problems exiting roster mode because the Angels didn't have 5 starters and a closer, and a few minor teams didn't have their required allocation as well....

I'm sure you are aware of this....Anyway, just wanted to give you some kudos

Thanks qp for teh great words. I will get on the roster issues imediately and work at releasing without alloicantion issues. PS you want to re-rate the Giants and e-mail me the .met file and we can put it in?

Jim

I suggest you to do the "check error" There were lots of team with missing rotations or lineups. Also what the heck happened to the all stars teams?!?! :?

I couldn't even finish the dynasty, it crashes when i sim..so far up to maybe 20 games or so it crashes, so i'm sure it's one of the messed up lineups/rotation or something.

Good job getting all of those names in the game...One thing you should know is that you have two Jeremy Reeds in the game. EA already created Jeremy Reed for the Mariner's MLB roster, but you renamed one of the single A players to Jeremy Reed.

Archived