New to MvpMods! How to download Mvp Baseball Total Classics to my PC and to original XBox 2003 console?

master89

I AM NEW TO MVP MODS  MY DISPLAY NAME IS master89 .HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD  MVP BASEBALL 2005 TOTAL CLASSICS TO MY COMPUTER AND TO MY ORIGINAL XBOX 2003 CONSOLE CAN ANYONE HELP ME I'M NOT A PRO OR EXPECT IN COMPUTERS?

First of all, don't post in all capital letters.  It makes it seems like you are shouting.

To download the Total Classics mods (or any other mod), find the mod in the Downloads section and click on its Download link.  Follow the instructions included with the  mod to install it.

The Total Classics mods are will only work on the PC version of MVP2005, so the answer to your second question is that you can't download the mods to your XBox.

First of all welcome to the website and secondly please listen to what Jim said. Also please familiarize yourself with the Mvp 2005 section of the forums since a lot of your questions will be answered there and spend a lot of time in the download section for the game because there are thousands of mods for it. Have fun.

You're better off buying MVP 2005 for the original Xbox (it's cheap).  Then either mod your Xbox console or get someone to do it for you and then you actually can add some mods to it.  But please don't ask me how or PM me about it.  Search around the internet.  It's your Xbox, so modding it is up to you.

Archived