Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, laroquece said:

The ideal would be for you to do the trivia as soon as you wake up.

You're right. I believe that the new day starts for the new questions at 2:00 a.m. east coast time. That findizzle guy always plays around that time. I'm a little later.

6 hours ago, laroquece said:

The ideal would be for you to do the trivia as soon as you wake up.

I’ll have some free time during the day tomorrow so I’ll definitely be able to do it at some point. 

6 out of 10, 74 seconds. I was lost on a couple of them and I should be happy with six but I could have done better.

17 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Naturally, it’s the one day this month where I will not have access to a computer, as I will be in New Hampshire getting ready for my youngest daughter’s wedding on Sunday. 

Have a nice time Jim and I wish your daughter nothing but happiness and nothing but the best. 👍:)

On 9/29/2023 at 11:52 AM, Jim825 said:

Tomorrow’s game will be for all the marbles.

Naturally, it’s the one day this month where I will not have access to a computer, as I will be in New Hampshire getting ready for my youngest daughter’s wedding on Sunday. 

I should be able to find a few minutes to play tomorrow’s game, however, on my phone. 

Congratulations for all in your family,  what a wonderful moment as a dad,

It was a tough race during the month of September and I was thankful that the last day came when it did because there was no sign of Jim slowing down. Here are the final standings for September.

2023-10-01_161959.jpg.83be3ad064ca8e9b632a546eb6bd71f3.jpg

The questions to start October were very easy and I am hoping it is a good month. 10 out of 10, 37 seconds.

8 hours ago, laroquece said:

2/10 60 seconds, as a non american citizen the former Presidents questions always take me by surprise. 

That's ok. I'm sure that a lot of American citizens have problems with the President questions too. :)