Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 out of 10, 102 seconds. Guess what? Two more baseball card questions. Honest to God.

4 hours ago, laroquece said:

0/10 146 seconds, unbelievable 

That is unbelievable. I had 1 out of 10 not too long ago and I thought that would stand for a long time.

9 out of 10, 69 seconds. I was literally robbed out of one question and I'll show it to you here.

2023-10-16_053633.jpg.f6e6116f457eb2be288747996ef7c461.jpg

George Pipgras WAS the winning pitcher in this game but where did they ask for that? Ruth hit this home run off of Charlie Root of the Cubs. That was my answer.

7 hours ago, Jim825 said:

6/10, 88 seconds.  Bleeeaaaahhhh.   I was hoping for Yankee4Life's Babe Ruth question . . .

You would have got that right? What am I missing in that question?

5 hours ago, laroquece said:

5/10 104 seconds, I got that Ruth´s questios as well, next time I´m going to see this chat first 😁

Not a bad idea.

3 hours ago, Muller_11 said:

4 of 10 from the first place yesterday to last place today

:(

You still are doing well.

45 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

You would have got that right? What am I missing in that question?

Yes I would have, because I read your post in here before I played today’s game.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

Yes I would have, because I read your post in here before I played today’s game.  :lol:

Well I am happy to help. Keep that answer in mind because I am sure it will come up again. 😄😉

4 out of 10, 143 seconds. Intermediate questions get me every single time.  I mean I had a question about Juventus. What's that? Exactly my point.

6 minutes ago, laroquece said:

3/10 103 seconds, nasty questions today, very nasty

They sure were!!!

6 hours ago, giggler69 said:

I was in Puerto Rico for a week and couldn't log in. I'm back and I finally won a game!! LOL 7/10 93 sec

You’ve got a good chance, but it’s not over yet. Fiebre usually plays later in the evening. 

29 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

You’ve got a good chance, but it’s not over yet. Fiebre usually plays later in the evening. 

Either way I feel good about my score, but I might of counted my chickens... you know the rest. 

7 out of 10, 96 seconds.  I have to be satisfied with today except for the final question. Take a peek.

2023-10-18_052020.thumb.jpg.4cd00c39faece1f8796208466e47235f.jpg

Ok, WHAT YEAR???? Where does it say what year it took place? I just said Pujols because why not Pujols? Well, that's all well and good because I don't watch the home run derby anyway.