Our own Trivia Website

Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 out of 10, 94 seconds. I had four -FOUR- World Cup questions in a row and I missed all four of them! I can't get any distance from anyone if I play like this. It's like I take one step forward and two steps back. Now I will sit back and watch everyone get seven or more right. 😄👍

11 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Just like I predicted with Jim and laroquece. Good job you two.

At least you’re getting wins. I keep getting close but then someone beats me by a few seconds to sneak ahead. Look at today’s results. I think I’ve got more 2nd place finishes this month than anyone. At least it’s keeping me close to the top of the leaderboard. 

1 hour ago, laroquece said:

10/10 63 seconds, like Jim said, not all the questions were easy today, a bit tricky for a Friday, I'm sure Y4L will have another great day  with a 10/10 under 40 seconds.

Mistaken on both parts I am sorry to say. I was 9 out of 10 in 44 seconds and I also noticed that they were not as easy today just like you guys did. However considering how I did yesterday I will be happy to take it.