Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Tough one yes but that is a decent score. Now be a nice guy and throw some points my way. 😄

If the 1977 Super Bowl had finished with a different outcome, I might have considered it, but I still hold a grudge so you’re out of luck. 😡

6 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

If the 1977 Super Bowl had finished with a different outcome, I might have considered it, but I still hold a grudge so you’re out of luck. 😡

Hahahahhaha, ok Jim I accept your reasoning here.

32 - 14. Fred Biletnikoff MVP. That's when the Raiders were the Raiders. :sad:

8/10, 68 seconds.  That probably knocks me out of contention this month.  Oh well, I had a good run. :(

I blew it on two consecutive questions that had the same answer:

3. Which of the following batters did NOT hit .400 in a single season?

4. Which of the following never hit .400 in a season?

Two players were listed as answers in both questions and I picked the wrong one twice.  :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

8/10, 68 seconds.  That probably knocks me out of contention this month.  Oh well, I had a good run. :(

I blew it on two consecutive questions that had the same answer:

3. Which of the following batters did NOT hit .400 in a single season?

4. Which of the following never hit .400 in a season?

Two players were listed as answers in both questions and I picked the wrong one twice.  :facepalm:

There is almost no huge difference between Y4L you and me, in a good day and bad day anyone can reduce a 3 point difference.

2 questions were not so easy for me, and when you have to analyze for 5 or 10 seconds it means finishing 3rd or 4th.

10 minutes ago, Fiebre said:

2 questions were not so easy for me, and when you have to analyze for 5 or 10 seconds it means finishing 3rd or 4th.

That is so true. I hesitated today and lost valuable time and what is more they were questions I should have flown by with.

15 minutes ago, Fiebre said:

There is almost no huge difference between Y4L you and me, in a good day and bad day anyone can reduce a 3 point difference.

We only have two more days and I believe it will go down to the last day.

Well we had the closest month that we have had since we've been playing. Fiebre won by one point over Jim and two points over me. What stands out is he only played in thirty of the thirty-one days of the month. Congratulations to Fiebre! 👍

2023-12-31_211746.thumb.jpg.07dac4287e1973639761ebece4ca163a.jpg

And I begin January terribly. 6 out of 10, 57 seconds.

14 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Well we had the closest month that we have had since we've been playing. Fiebre won by one point over Jim and two points over me. What stands out is he only played in thirty of the thirty-one days of the month. Congratulations to Fiebre! 👍

2023-12-31_211746.thumb.jpg.07dac4287e1973639761ebece4ca163a.jpg

And I begin January terribly. 6 out of 10, 57 seconds.

2023 was an interesting year for the trivia.

5 Wins for @Yankee4Life and for me.

1 Win for @laroquece and @Muller_11

@Jim825 has been consisting competing for the 1st place since he began to play, he's been playing for so short time and in this trivia everyone increase their scores with the time, he would be a very tough competitor for 2024, the same applies to @ReggieJackson and Findizzle and of course Muller and Laroquece are both really good players.

The highest score of 2023 was 183 points (October). 

Edited by Fiebre
spelling

December was definitely an exciting month, coming down to the final day.  I didn't start out 2024 with a great score (4/10, 61 seconds), but I'd rather have that score on the first day of the month rather than the last.