Yankee4Life

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, laroquece said:

9/10 70 seconds, a day to go 10/10, but hey, it's me.

I felt the same way before I played today. The worst part is that the question I got wrong was the same one I got wrong another time and I hoped that I would remember it the next time I saw it. So much for that idea. 

Hopefully the third time is the charm and I get it correct when it comes up again. 

6/10, 98 seconds.  Tough one today.  I switched a correct answer to an incorrect one and guessed wrong on a question that I had narrowed down to two answers.  I'm having a harder time this month, and it's still early, but I can't fall too far behind Yankee4Life if I want to contend for the top spot.

10/10, 34 seconds.  I needed this one today.  I possibly could have been faster but I made sure not to rush through the questions.

7/10, 64 seconds.  I guessed on just about every question.  As the old saying goes, sometimes "it's better to be lucky than good". :lol:

6 out of 10, 66 seconds.  The ones I got wrong today I deserved to get wrong because I had no clue.

By the way, everyone who played yesterday got a perfect score of 10. I don't know if that has happened before.

6/10, 81 seconds.  Tough day today.  I could have been 9/10.  Three answers that I seriously thought about picking (but didn't) turned out to be the correct ones.  Arrrggghhh . . .

6/10, 76 seconds.   Questions on cricket, paintball, Kentucky Derby, and "Which college did this player go to?".  Easy questions???  I don't think so!

3 out of 10, 106 seconds. World Cup questions, what college did so-and-so go to are questions I can never get right.

Last week I had a seven point lead over Jim. Going into today I had a three point lead. It will be even worse for me tomorrow.