• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the final results from January:

Januaryresults.jpg.21b396a1f7313ec0c5e3ce33b4736dbc.jpg

It's unbelievable how close these games are each month. Take January for instance. Last week I had a seven point lead over Jim and you would think all I had to do is waltz for the final few days and I'd have it but that is not what happened. Going into yesterday I only had a one point lead and I only won by two. We have two less days this month so that is going to be a factor as we get into the end of the month. As always good luck to everyone.

Today I had 4 out of 10, 150 seconds. Two paintball questions, two World Cup questions and a Formula One question just for laughs equaled a lousy day for me.

1 hour ago, laroquece said:

I hadn't been on the podium since last September 😆

You are not bad though because you do a good job on the general questions and also the easy baseball questions. Sometimes the difficult baseball questions you have a hard time with but then again we all do.

4 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

10/10, 31 seconds.  A new personal best for me. :)

No Jim, you tied your personal best. This is the second time you did the trivia in 31 seconds.

Four days into the month and I have not won one day yet. 😢

27 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

No Jim, you tied your personal best. This is the second time you did the trivia in 31 seconds.

Four days into the month and I have not won one day yet. 😢

I remembered that later and was going to edit my post but you beat me to it. 

Don’t worry, there are plenty of days left this month.  You’ll win soon enough. 

Just now, Jim825 said:

I remembered that later and was going to edit my post but you beat me to it. 

Keep it up Jim. These days will be very helpful for you when we get near the end of the month. We have those darn general questions coming up and I am going to fall further behind, barring a miracle of course.

9/10 125 seconds, Which Yankee homered off D-Backs closer Byung-Hyun Kim, in the bottom of the 9th in Game 4, to send the game to extra innings? I changed this answer four times, the only name in my mind was Scott Brosius, but his name wasn´t in the options.

1 hour ago, laroquece said:

9/10 125 seconds, Which Yankee homered off D-Backs closer Byung-Hyun Kim, in the bottom of the 9th in Game 4, to send the game to extra innings? I changed this answer four times, the only name in my mind was Scott Brosius, but his name wasn´t in the options.

Brosius did do that, but it was the next night, in Game 5. I picked Derek Jeter for my answer and got it wrong. I remembered later  that Jeter hit the walkoff home run off Kim in the bottom of the 12th inning to win Game 4. 

2 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Brosius did do that, but it was the next night, in Game 5. I picked Derek Jeter for my answer and got it wrong. I remembered later  that Jeter hit the walkoff home run off Kim in the bottom of the 12th inning to win Game 4. 

That's why the question confused me so much. 😁